Naturally Leavened Bread Baking Class, Sunday 15th September
Naturally leavened bread baking class.
Time: 9am -5pm
Date: Sunday 15th September
ORTO Straw Eco Farm, Blampied (just outside of Daylesford).
Learn to make your own delicious sourdough bread loaf to take home.
We will also make flat bread to have for a shared lunch.
Bring a vegetarian filling to share (zero disposable packaging)
Enjoy sample bread tastings.
“I really love baking bread and I really love teaching’
What To Bring
Small jar to take leaven home
Two tea towels
Lots of questions
What you can anticipate
- How to make your own leaven at home.
- Bakers %
- How to create your own recipes
- Use our recipe to create a bread you can take home
- How & when to add special ingredients to your dough
- The importance of gluten development in free form loaves
- No knead to minimal knead for tin loaves
- Methods for slowing down and speeding up fermentation
- How to make flat bread
I will provide
- A digital handout with important details about naturally leavened bread
- A one page handout with the recipe we will use on the day
- All tools: tins, cutters, spatulas, flour, leaven, scales.
To enrol: Please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and to receive payment details.
To secure enrolment: please make a payment no later than Sunday 8th September.
Refund Policy: We are extremely sorry to say that it is not possible to give refunds once payment is made regardless of lead up time. It is possible however for you to transfer your enrolment to another.
We look forward to meeting you very much.